Download the Premier Guarantee Good Practice Guide
Want to know what a Premier Guarantee surveyor will look for on each of their site inspections? By downloading our Good Practice Guide, you will learn more about what Premier Guarantee surveyors look for on site in the following areas:
- essential health and safety and how risk should be managed by applying the general principles of prevention.
- standard of site management including quality control, health and safety checks and other safety inspections.
- quality of workmanship with reference to our Technical Manual to ensure your site complies with the latest technical standards.
- site tidiness including efficiency, housekeeping, storage areas, designated waste areas and a tidy site checklist.
- general cooperation with the Premier Guarantee team, such as document requests and resolving defects.