Building regulations are changing.
Are you ready?
Building regulations covered by Approved Documents F, L, O, and S (FLOS) are changing from June 2022, marking the beginning of a fundamental shift in how we build new homes.
Significant updates to Parts F (ventilation), L (energy), O (overheating) and S (EV charging) will mostly apply on a plot-by-plot rather than site-by-site basis.
And with energy use high on the news agenda, your customers are more concerned than ever as to what your new homes will cost to run.
Access our free FLOS webinars
Learn more about the changes in our upcoming series of webinars, brought to you by our regulatory experts. In the series we will cover:
- Transitional arrangements and the reasons for the changes
- The guidance in detail and changes from the previous version of the regulations
- Any exemptions that may apply
- Methods of compliance with the new regulations
- Commissioning, reporting and evidence gathering requirements where relevant